If you're going to drink...
· Designate a driver.
· Call a cab.
· Stay at your home or hotel.
· Call a friend or family member.
DUI Takes Its Toll...
· 50 percent of Americans will be involved in an alcohol-involved traffic collision in his or her lifetime.
· Nearly 23,000 people are killed every year in alcohol-related traffic collisions.
· One life is lost every 22 minutes in an alcohol-related traffic collision.
Make the right decision for yourself and the many innocent people on the roadways so you won't have to do what 22 year-old Matthew Cordle did after killing a man in Ohio. The dramatic video below is his confession after he drove drunk on June 22nd, 2013, and killed 62 year-old Vincent Canzani, while going the wrong way on the highway.
Watch the video and read more about this tragic event here: