The first one is our Drug Take Back event which is scheduled to take place tomorrow from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM. There will be six convenient locations in Overland Park where you can drop off your expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs. The service is free and anonymous with no questions asked.
The six locations are as follows:
- 8500 Antioch Rd – Overland Park Police Department.
- 12400 Foster St – Overland Park Police Department
- 7000 W 75th St – Price Chopper
- 7418 W 119th St – Price Chopper
- 11700 W 135th St – Price Chopper
- 7201 W 151st St – Price Chopper
- 6900 W 135th St – Hen House
Of course you'll want to work it around your schedule so you can be sure to attend the Overland Park Fall Festival. One of the highlights every year is the Fall Festival Parade which kicks off at 10:00 AM.
- Be sure to check out these other exciting events while you're down there:
- The region's top Arts and Crafts Fair
- 3 stages of free concerts
- The nationally ranked OP Farmers' Market
- Classic cars
- Children's entertainment - moonwalks, singers and puppets
- Food! Lots and Lots of Great Food
- Live in Concert- The Elders, at 3 p.m.
- Free admission
There is a new online app this year to help you find parking, the parade route, main entertainment stage, food court, kids face painting, information booth and where each of this year's arts and crafts vendors is located.